Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top 12 Results: Did America Get It Right?

The looks on the judges’ faces when they saw the bottom three were priceless. America had spoken and they rebelled against the show’s mission to keep girls on the show longer. America wanted a girl to go home last week and they were darn well going to make sure that happened this week.

So did they get the right girl? Yes, they did. Shannon gave the worst performance of the girls. I just thought that she was more popular than that. I had picked Deandre to go home, but I am okay with Shannon. I liked her, but her ballads and oversinging were starting to get old already…

I should also give kudos to the show for actually eliminating someone this week. I was sure that the whole hour would be a big waste of time. Now I’m guessing they won’t eliminate someone later in the season or they will bring back “Idol Gives Back.”

What do you guys think? Did the right person go home?

Discuss…