Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Top 12 Performance Show: Who's Going Home?

So before I discuss who I think is going home, let me remind you what Ryan Seacrest said. He said that it was business as usual, BUT he said that the person with the lowest number of votes will be “at risk” of being eliminated.

In other words, no one is going home tomorrow night. It’ll be just one more lame twist in a season full of them…

But if someone does go home, who will it be? I think the bottom three will be made up of Deandre Brackensick for that emotionless rendition of “Endless Love,” Erika Van Pelt for changing too much of “Heaven” and Elise Testone because I think she’s who America wanted to go home last week. Out of that three, I think it’s between Deandre and Elise and I’ll go with Deandre. But I still believe no one will go home tomorrow…

So what do you guys think? Who do you think is going home? And what do you make of the whole Jermaine thing?

Discuss…