Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top 8 Results Show: Did American Get It Right?

So did America get it right tonight? No, they didn’t. But am I okay with their decision? Yes, I am…

Haley gave the weakest performance last night and she deserved to go home. But I like her, so I am okay with it. Paul went home because he went first and his performance came off blah because of whatever was going on with the band and the sound. I’m sorry to see Paul go, but he wasn’t going to win, so why not.

I’m proud of America for keeping the better singer around (Haley) and for ignoring the manipulation and putting Stefano in the bottom three. Jimmy, the judges and even Ryan were pushing him as a possible winner last night. Clearly America didn’t agree and I love them for it.

I would’ve loved them more if they had sent him home, but hopefully that will happen soon…

So what do you guys think? Are you sad to see Paul go? And who else thinks Kelly Clarkson should get her own TV show?

Feel free to post a comment or find me on Facebook or Twitter