Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Three More Go Through...

We’re back to decide Jen vs. Kristen…Kara tells Jen she’s beautiful, but Kara says that was the wrong song choice. I TOTALLY disagree…Paula tells Kristen she has an identity crisis, especially her current outfit…Simon and Randy tell them to get on with it…Simon interrupts and tells Kristen she’s in, but that it’s the wrong decision…Since Simon has the tie-break, I’m guessing that the girls got Randy to side with them…

Alexis Grace…Cut to her wowing Simon in Hollywood…She’s through…She celebrates with her little girl…

Scott McIntyre with his mother…Where is that hot guy who was with him in Phoenix? Sorry, I had to ask…Cut to his audition…I don’t see where Kara thought he was better with his keyboard. I disagree…He’s through…

Lil Rounds…She’s a mother of three? Wow…She thinks she’s through, and so do I…Cut to her audition which Kara said everyone loved, but Randy says Hollywood was up and down…Simon’s stalling makes no sense…She’s through…I think Kara is getting too much joy out of this teasing thing…Simon says she’s fantastic and a good old-fashioned singer…

Got to go set the VCR for “Lost.” I’ll be right back…