Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Chris Speaks...

So as best friends, Blake and Chris stood there awaiting their fate, what were they talking about? Chris told reporters today that they were singing a song that they wrote and Chris was telling Blake to sit down because Chris knew he was the one going.

How did he know? "I looked around and saw the band getting ready. The guy who plays the 12 string guitar was setting up and I was the only one who performed with a 12 string guitar."

They really need to find a better way to hide this stuff…

Chris said he and Phil were already expecting their departures after Simon’s comments Tuesday. “We knew who he would try to dwindle out of the competition, and who he would try to keep in the competition. I would always go out there preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.”

Chris also set the record straight about his personal life, which has started to hit the tabloids (He’s been linked with Lauren Conrad.). "You know what, I just got out of a 3 ½ year relationship back home. All the other rumors and stuff are just rumors. Those people are just my friends. They are acquaintances. I'm single but still respect the fact that I just got out of a relationship with my girlfriend”…

Labels: ,