Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bon Jovi Makes "A Memory"...

Let me just take a minute and warn all of you that if Blake goes home, there will be a pause as I run around the room screaming. Then there will be another pause as I explain to my neighbors why I was making so much noise…

9:43 We’re back…Ryan introduces Bon Jovi. When Ryan tried to pump everyone up, did he not realize how subdued this song is?...The song is their new single "(You Want to) Make a Memory." I really like how it showcases Richie’s harmonies…I think the live version is better than the recording…Minus that last note Richie missed…

9:47 Ryan tells Jon what a great job he did as a coach. Jon says he loved being a part of it…He tells Ryan they won’t tour until January. You could’ve let him plug the new CD, Ryan…Jon refuses to say whether Chris or Blake is going home. He says it’s a tough choice. Not really…

9:49 Taylor does an “Idol Gives Back” ask…Break…