Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So who's going home?

This one is tricky. If this was a normal elimination, it might be easier to predict, but it isn’t, so I’m unsure…

For my money, Chris and Jordin gave the worst performances, but Jordin’s fan base is too big for her to go anywhere and her votes from last week will absolutely carry her through. Chris, making the mistake of singing a song Chris Daughtry did last year, is probably still on shaky ground…

But poor Phil. Just when he’s started to hit his stride, LaKisha makes a comeback. I think he could be in trouble, unless last week’s votes can get him through or last week’s votes bring her down.

I just don’t know. But Phil, if you’re reading this, I promise I will do what I can to keep you in this thing. AND, I think I just heard my new ringtone (Sorry Blake. That’s what you get for dying your hair!)…

So, my prediction is Chris and Phil, but I hope I’m wrong about one of them…

Your thoughts?...