Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Did America Get It Right?

So, did America get it right? Honestly, they probably did. But I SO want Kristy Lee to go…

Now we know the 10 who will be touring this summer. And let’s be honest. Are any of them worth shelling out $50+ for? I’m not sure they are. Maybe David C., but I don’t know…

What I am psyched about is Dolly Parton as a mentor. She is such a hoot that you know she’s going to be great. And I really hope she does her cover of Fine Young Cannibals’ “She Drives me Crazy,” because that song ROCKS! And you know that Kristy Lee is hoping to last until she shows up.

Neil Diamond, however, scares me a little; and I’ve already told you my thoughts about a Broadway/Lord Webber week. And Mariah Carey week? Talk about trouble…

So what do you think? Did America get it right? Will you go see any of these contestants in concert if they come to town?

Post a comment and let’s get this discussion started…