Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 9 Results Show: Constantine Makes Me Swoon

Constantine! Constantine! Constantine!...

8:22 We’re back…Ryan intros Constantine!!! Woo-hoo!!!!...It is his cover of “Unchained Melody”…He’s still got that gaze into the camera down…I am so bummed he’s not playing Drew in the “Rock of Ages” movie…I know there are some purists out there that are probably mad, but this is SO AWESOME!!! I am so downloading this during the commercial break…Didn’t care for the ending, though. It needed an extended note or something…Ryan lets him plug the “Rock of Ages” tour…Congratulates him on being a new father…Constantine totally took over the show for a second. It’s like Ryan didn’t even know what to say…By the way, “Rock of Ages” is amazing. I saw it in Cincinnati in the fall…

8:27 Video of Gwen styling the female contestants. Personally, I didn’t care for all of the looks last night, especially Pia’s…

8:29 Dim the lights! Paul, Scotty and Pia. This should be interesting…It’s either Pia or Paul, if one of them is in the bottom three…Scotty is safe…Paul or Pia is in the bottom three…Paul is safe. Pia is in the bottom three. The audience didn’t react for a second because Ryan confused them…Someone apparently cursed. I think it was Steven because the judges looked shocked. But I’m not because I predicted Pia, remember. She deserves it for making that uptempo song seem slow…After the break…