Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 9 Results Show: Are You Ready to Rock?

Constantine! Constantine! Constantine! Sorry, I’m just excited…

8:00 Dramatic Intro/recap time…“The race has never been tighter”…I really like the intros this year…

8:01 Opening credits…Judges intro…Ryan intro…

8:02 Ryan says “It could be a very shocking results night.” Uh-oh…Michael Slezak just tweeted that he thinks Jacob, Lauren and Stefano will be in the bottom three. I can’t really see that, but it just illustrates how tough last night was to predict…

8:03 Rock number…Girls on “I Love Rock and Roll”…I am so over Pia…Guys join them…Casey starts “The Letter.” Scotty and Paul don’t agree on the lyrics...“Sweet Home Alabama”…The guys are overpowering the girls with “Sweet Home Alabama” while they do “I Love Rock and Roll”…That wasn’t their best one…After the break…

I just realized, if I’m right and a girl goes home, there will only be two girls left. Hmmm…