Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 9 Results Show: The First Person in the Bottom Three Is...

8:09 We’re back…Just saw that Hall and Oates are back on “The Cleveland Show” Sunday. Yea!!!...Ford Music Video…”Love Gun”…Pia and Paul are thieves while the others work security in the building…Lauren and Scotty steal their loot, but Paul and Pia double crossed them. Okay…

8:11 Video of Russell Brand visiting the Idols as their “charisma coach”…Yeah, he’s so appropriate for a family show…Like that guy needs any more exposure…

8:14 Dim the lights!...Casey, Stefano and Lauren center stage…Ryan asks Casey if he saw the tweet from Kelly Clarkson that she has a crush on him. He says he did and Ryan asks if he has a message for her. He responds, “I’ll keep it to myself”…Ryan points out that Jimmy is hard on Stefano…One is in the bottom three…Stefano I’m guessing…Lauren is safe…Casey looks sick…Casey is safe. It’s Stefano. Yea!...When I did my prediction post last night, I actually had Stefano, but I erased it and put Paul. Of course, I think you guys know I would be happy to be wrong and see Stefano go home…After the break…

Constantine! Constantine! Constantine!...