Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the Person Going Home Is...

9:57 We’re back…Lights down…Didi and Tim…The bottom vote-getter is…Didi…No big shock there. I told you…None of the Idols hug Tim…So what will the judges do? I like Didi, but I don’t think they’ll do it…She does “Rhiannon.” Great choice…The audience is dark, so we can’t see the judges…Sibohan looks like she’s praying…Now we can see the judges. They look like they’re over there cracking jokes…Now they look serious…It’s a good performance. And the kind she should have been giving all along…

10:00 Ryan reminds us how the save works…Simon looks to the panel as the audience chants, “Save her”…Simon says they’re not going to save her, but that it was a million times better than she was last night…Didi goodbye video…I had totally forgotten that Didi was the contestant who had just lost her best friend before she auditioned. No doubt she’ll get a lot of questions about that tomorrow…No surprise she’s crying while watching the video…Crystal is now hugging her and they’re bawling…Ryan just steps away and says nothing. You can see the judges walking up to her...

10:03 And we’re out…

Final thoughts in a moment. I think I need some Advil form the headache Diddy just gave me…