Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

K-Lo Shows Them How It's Done

9:27 We’re back…Oh boy, it’s “Idol Live” time…Ryan plugs “American Idol Extra” on the FOX Reality Channel. They show Constantine and Gina Glocksen in the audience, but Ryan doesn’t explain why (They’re the co-hosts of the show.)…A caller asks Simon how they can take Ryan’s job. He tells her she doesn’t need a lot of talent. I love you, Ryan...Brooke says she would like to do a duet with John Mayer. You know the producers are calling him up right now…

9:31 Finally, it’s K-Lo time…Video first…She was in law school? I didn’t remember that…Look at all the hair Simon had in season two…I think “Eighth World Wonder” is one of the best Idol songs ever released…Wow, she looks great! “Celebrity Fit Club” works wonders, doesn’t it?...”Change” is such a great song. It’s a shame her CD hasn’t sold better, but she is the AC radio queen, so I guess that’s something…

9:34 K-Lo takes the stage to sing “Fall”…Wow, that gown is really traditional for Christian, but it’s fierce. However, on her, it actually makes her butt and middle look big…And I don’t like her hair pulled back. It makes her look old. Wonder who made that decision. Surely not Christian. And I know he didn’t choose that necklace….Sorry, I’m done criticizing how she looks now. Let’s move on to how she sounds which is absolutely fantastic. I hope this appearance boosts her downloads…They didn’t even mention who designed the dress! I know it’s a show on a rival network, but come on!...After the break…

I guess I should point out for those of you who don’t know that Christian is Christian Siriano, the winner of “Project Runway,” which I am completely obsessed with…