Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Green Mile Part 1: Three More Girls Are Through

We’re back…

Back to Erika Van Pelt…She’s in…I really thought they weren’t faking…That’s a massive tattoo on her back…

Up next, Chelsea Sorrell …Recap of her…Last Hollywood performance she forgot the words of “I Told You So”…Steven let her start over…We didn’t see her Final Performance. I’m guessing it didn’t clear…JLo starts “we’ve got to say goodbye to a lot of talented singers” speech…I think she’s in…She’s in…

Five girls, three guys…

If Richie makes it, I’m going to be mad…

Baylie Brown is next after a hug from Chelsea…I still wonder why she waited five years to audition again…I’m not sure…Final Performance: “Here Comes Goodbye”…She looked gorgeous, but I’m not sure about the performance…Baylie says she could have done better on some performances…Not sure here…She’s in…

Three straight girls. It’s time to catch up with some guys now. Bring on Chase…

After the break, Heejun and Richie. If Richie makes it and Heejun doesn’t…