Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Top 6 Performance Show: Jacob Tries to Bring It

Woah! How bright were those individual spotlights on the contestants at the top of the show? I guess they’re trying to keep it exciting before the music puts us to sleep…

I promise that will be my last snarky comment about Carole King…

Brad Garrett in the house…

Ryan just told the audience “we need that energy.” See, I’m not the only one thinking it…

Did I read that sheet music in the video right? Is James doing “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?”…

Constantine in the house!...

Man, they are SERIOUSLY stalling tonight!...

Babyface is mentoring the contestants tonight. NICE!...

And yes, it looks like it is Haley & Casey, Lauren & Scotty, and James & Jacob for the duets tonight…

Okay, enough with the stalling, Let’s do this…

Jacob Lusk, “Oh No, Not My Baby”: 18

It’s rough when Jimmy says you’re in the most jeopardy before you even sing. But he’s totally right. Jacob gave it everything he had, but I don’t think it will be enough. And what was up with that outfit? A blue checkered suit jacket with a blue vest, yellow shirt and a striped bowtie?