Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hollywood Round 4: Final Thoughts

So here again are the people we saw get into the Top 24 tonight:

Michael “Big Mike” Lynche
Casey James
Aaron Kelly
Lee Dewyze
Todrick Hall
Didi Benami
Katelyn Epperly

I think this is a great start to the Top 24, but I don’t think it will be complete without Andrew Garcia, Crystal Bowersox, Lilly Scott, and Tyler Grady.

However, I must warn you that after last year’s Joanna Pacitti incident, I don’t consider anything official until I get the official press release from FOX. So I’ll be sure to let you know when I do…

So what do you guys think? Do you agree with the decisions the judges have made thus far? Did you lose your favorite tonight? Be sure to post a comment and let us know…

Remember that tomorrow’s episode starts at 9 p.m. after an all-new “Human Target” (which I highly recommend by the way) on FOX…