Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hollywood Round 4: One More Guy Gets In...

Todrick Hall…Sang the original song about “Idol” for his audition…Was with Fantasia in “The Color Purple”…I’m not even going to try to predict now…He’s in…With no stalling…

Jessica Furney…Was rejected in Hollywood last season…”If It Makes You Happy”…She was the only one who got the “Sweet Escape” verse right and she had to fight the judges for the right to sing it…She’s out…She begs the judges…Randy and Simon look unfeeling, but Ellen looks devastated…Simon tells her it’s not going to work…She asks what she did wrong and Simon tells her that she didn’t sing as well as the others…Ellen gives her a nice pep talk and Simon finally chases her off…She tells the camera that it was because she lost her voice on Group Day. I didn’t think she was all that great when she did have her voice to be honest…

17 more to be revealed tomorrow…Uh-oh. My guy Tyler looked disappointed. Of course, I’m not sure how I can keep calling him my guy when I haven’t heard him sing in forever…And Ryan says there will be a “shocking elimination.” Hmmm…

Final thoughts on this episode in a minute…