Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hollywood Round 4: Three More Guys Are In...

Casey James…Shirt off in audition…“Dr. ?”…Ellen comments to Kara that his hair is down for her…He’s in…With one of the lamest reveals ever…Sheesh Kara…Randy teases Kara that her foot popped up when Casey hugged her…I really like him…

Aaron Kelly…“You Are So Beautiful”…Forgot words during “Get Ready” on Group Day (as we saw him do during his final performance)…I’m thinking he’s going home…He’s in…What? I’m surprised with that one…I think he’s good, I just didn’t think the judges would let him through…I guess it gives Randy one more person to say “Wow! Just 16!” about…

Lee Dewyze…”You Found Me”…I think he’s going home…Kara says they saw a lack of confidence…Lee disagrees…Kara says they didn’t agree until about five minutes ago…He’s in…They’re really surprising me now…

So who are they cutting?

Four guys, two girls are in…

More after the break…