Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some End of the Season Thank Yous...

I was thinking earlier today what a difference a year makes. This time last year, I was so happy to see the show end, I was practically dancing. Even at the beginning of this year, I was wondering if I could still do this.

And now, I’m a little sad to see the season end. I’m sure it will completely hit me Friday when I sit down to write my final column of the season…

So before I go to bed, because I have a VERY early morning wake-up call tomorrow, let

me do some thank yous…

First of all, thanks to the team at “The Herald-Dispatch”: Andrea Copley-Smith, Robyn Rison, Maureen Johnson and Thom Marsh…

Thanks to the “Idol” publicity team for all of their help this season, especially the fabulous Chloe…

Thanks to Dave and Tia at WKEE for allowing me to come on their show each week…

And last but not least, thanks to all of you. I have enjoyed talking “Idol” with you this season, wherever you are. I could not do it without you…

We’ll do it all again next year beginning Sunday, January 22nd

But of course I’m not done. There’s still plenty of news to report, so be sure to Stay Tuned…