Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top 24 Results Show: Who Will Get the Wild Cards?

9:37 We’re back…Steven says Naima…We say goodbye to Tatynisa, Julie, Lauren and Rachel. Rachel is devastated…So, JLo did bail on her “winner,” Julie. Julie blew it and she knew it…Naima is doing “For All We Know.” That was a little unfair to make her go after they say goodbye to everyone else…I guess this is good, but I don’t really care for it all that much…JLo gives a look to Steven and Randy…Naima breaks down, and how could she not after all that…

9:41 Randy names the last person to sing…It’s Robbie. Clint is absolutely stunned. Jordan practically has to drag Clint to the stage. Brett gives the judges all hugs…We say goddbye to Clint, Tim, Brett and Jordan…Robbie is doing “Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word.” I was a Brett fan from the beginning, but he blew it last night…I think the judges made a mistake going with Jovany over Clint. And I’m sure that’s what Clint thinks too…Robbie is bringing it. Why didn’t he do that last night instead of that stupid arrangement? Maybe they didn’t all understand the new rules and thought they’d have more chances…I think Robbie is in definitely…Randy says it is the toughest night ever…

9:44 Ryan brings all the Wild Card contenders out…Decision after the break…

Okay, let me think here. If there are only three, I say Robbie, Ashthon and Stefano. But that is totally a guess. I think Robbie is the only lock…