Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simon on "The X Factor" Judges: "I can't make up my mind"

Last night, Simon Cowell appeared on “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” and talked about “The X Factor” judges.

When Jay asked what was taking so long to announce the judges, Simon responded, “I can’t make up my mind.” He said he has been talking to a lot of great people.

Jay mentioned that he had heard Usher and Simon said he was a possibility. Then, Jay asked him about Paula Abdul and Simon said, “I love Paula…She was one of the best judges I’ve ever worked with.” When Jay asked him about “Live to Dance,” he said, “That show wasn’t good enough for her.”

I think I smell a Simon-Paula reunion, don’t you? And Simon may need it with all of the blockbuster announcements that “The Voice” has been making lately.

Auditions begin at the end of this month, so I would look for an announcement soon…

Photo Credit: Paul Drinkwater/Bravo