Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Top 6 Results Show: Did America Get It Right?

So did America get it right? Absolutely, 100 percent, yes, yes, yes! It was time for Siobhan to go. I’m just glad that the audience listened to its own ears instead of the judges.

And if future contestants know what’s good for them, they won’t come near “Any Man of Mine.” It’s looking to be a little jinxed…

Of course, I was upset when it doomed Mandisa. But with Siobhan, I’m so proud of American right now I can’t even stand it.

And I’m also proud of “Idol.” Tonight’s show was actually entertaining. I hope they’ll consider packing the hour with performances like that more often. I thought it really worked…

What do you guys think? Did the right person go home? And are you as unexcited about Sinatra Week as I am?

Of course, I was unexcited about Shania Twain Week too and I was wrong there, so we’ll see…