Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So who's going home?

So who’s going home? Actually, I think we should start with who’s safe. That would be Brooke and Carly, and probably Ramiele. The rest is an absolute crapshoot.

I would say that Kady is definitely gone since she was in the bottom three last week and she didn’t give a very strong performance. But I think that Asia’h and Syesha could be in some trouble thanks to what Derek calls “the Whitney curse.” As I just told the reporter from Sarasota, Syesha’s performance was a little safe and a little blah for the money slot (going last). And Asia’h was good, but it was still Whitney. And when you compared it to the others in the recap, it just didn’t sound as good (although it sounded tons better than Kady).

And let’s face it. Amanda is the wild card here. She did give a good performance tonight, but I’ve got to believe there are more people that are like me and just completely over her. But, of course, there’s the VoteForTheWorst factor.

This one is going to be REALLY interesting, so be sure and be with me tomorrow night.

The twists and turns of the top 12 announcement AND Blake Lewis?! What more could you ask for?...