Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Top 10 Things I Learned at Last Night's Idols Concert

So in honor of the Top 10 Idols, here are The Top 10 Things I Learned at Last Night’s Idols Concert…

10) Those new Pop Tart Splitz are pretty good.

9) Playing videos of Idol alumni only invite comparisons.

8) I should’ve voted for Phil more.

7) Sanjaya is not nearly as cool as he thinks he is.

6) Chris Sligh is not nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

5) Haley Scarnato really did make the top 10 solely on her looks.

4) I love Blake. Wait. I already knew that one.

3) LaKisha really needed a week where she could’ve done “I Will Always Love You” on the show.

2) Jordin Sparks is the real deal.

And the number one thing I learned at last night’s Idols concert?

1) This year’s group is nowhere near as bad as everyone said.

I will have MUCH more to say later, including a song-by-song review and plenty of pictures. But right now I need to devote my attention to my beloved Bengals, who apparently forgot they were playing a game today…