Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Constantine Gets Bold and Beautiful...

For those of you who have been on this “Idol” train with me from the beginning, you know that in season four, my heart belonged to Constantine Maroulis…

But I’ve been a little ticked at C-man (as I call him) ever since I read an interview with “The Village Voice” where he smoked pot and pretty much told anyone who didn’t like it where they could go.

However, when I saw his smiling face in this week’s “TV Guide,” I couldn’t help but get excited…

Constantine will be joining “The Bold and the Beautiful” this summer for a music storyline. “B&B” Executive Producer Brad Bell says C-man will play a fictional version of himself as he tries to become Phoebe Forrester’s music producer. He’ll also become part of a love triangle with Phoebe and her boyfriend, Rick. Bell also promises C-man won’t be the only Idol on the show this summer.

As for his LONG awaited album, C-man hopes to release it in June on his own record label, Sixth Place Records (named for his finish on “Idol”). I hope this works out because “B&B” would be a great promotional tool for him.

I guess this means I’m starting to forgive him…

Labels: