Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

"The Best of the Rest"

Here we are, ladies and gentlemen. The final audition show of the year. WOO-HOO!

And although this episode was pretty much pointless, I still have a few thoughts…

Why did Paula change her mind about Crista (the interesting dresser)?...

About Paul (“If I Ever Fall In Love”): Holy crap! Great audition song too…

Thank you, Paula, for pointing out Ashley’s (“Angel”) makeup problem. I was just getting ready to write that. I didn’t think her voice was all that great, though. Ebony (“I Believe In You and Me”) will go far…

I can honestly say that I’ve never heard a contestant sing “Making Love Out of Nothing At All”…

“Chantilly Lace”?! Yeah, okay…

I think we’ll see a lot of Lakisha (“Think”) too. Did Ryan say we would keep track of both her and her daughter in Hollywood? Hmmm…

Okay, that preview of next week just made me wish the Hollywood rounds were more than two episodes…

The real fun starts Tuesday at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Labels: