Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

And the Final Spot Goes To...

We’re back...

Three guys left…Brett thinks there are two spots left, but apparently he’s been counting wrong…Jacee Badeaux, Brett Loewenstern, and Colton Dixon take the walk…Jacee’s final performance was “Gone Too Soon” and I thought it was a little weak. A few days ago, I would’ve said he was a shoo-in, but now, I have no idea…Brett did an original in his final performance. I thought it was kind of weak…Colton is so good at the piano and I really like him, but I’ve rooted for Brett all along, so... JLo tells the ones who don’t make it to come back…And going through is…Brett...JLo gives Jacee a big, long hug. I think cutting Jacee was absolutely the right decision. He needs more time…

So now, the Top 24 is set…The guys will sing Tuesday night…Cue the guys dancing in front of the logo…

Wednesday, it’s the girls…Cue the dancing girls…

Three big nights next week as the finalists are officially named on Thursday…

I’ll have final thoughts in just a few…