Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Top 9 Results Take Two: "Idol" Meets "If I Can Dream"

9:21 We’re back…Crystal looks sick…Ryan plugs the auction on Idolgivesback.org…Video of Elliott Yamin and Kara in Africa…I don’t recognize the Elliott song playing, but I like it. Something about standing in the middle of a doorway…

9:25 Elliott in the audience…Ryan announces Elton John will be part of IGB…Ryan intros Brooke White and Justin Gaston doing “If I Can Dream.” By the way, Justin is Miley Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend…Brooke sounds great, but Justin is more than a little shaky. Should make for an interesting next episode of “If I Can Dream.” Exactly Simon Fuller’s plan, no doubt…Is Justin even supposed to actually be good?...That was bad…Ryan didn’t plug “If I Can Dream.” Is he slipping again? I thought that was the whole point of making us sit through that…Break…