Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Top 9 Results Show: And the Bottom Three Is...

9:30 We’re back…Ok. Archie is doing “Imagine”…What’s up with the Beatles haircut? Or is that supposed to look like Justin Bieber…I know he’s just started but doing it at the piano does not have the impact he had when he did it just him two years ago…Archie says he’s working on the next album…He still has trouble talking…He waves as he walks off the stage…

9:35 Lights down…Now he’s forming two groups. And you know one of them will be a shocker…Lee…Far side…Big Mike…Close side…The audience sounds concerned. But I’m pretty sure Mike is fine. It’s Lee who’s in trouble…Casey…joins Lee. I feel a shocker…Aaron…next to Mike…Tim…He looks like he’s about to cry…Joins Lee and Casey and the crowd cheers. I wouldn’t if I were them…Andrew…joins Mike and Aaron. I love it when he does this!!!...

9:40 One group is the bottom three…Ryan asks Ellen which is the bottom…She says she hates this…She says it’s Big Mike’s group…The bottom three is Big Mike, Aaron and Andrew. But we almost missed that because of the stupid director…I was sure we were going for a shocker here…One is safe…It’s Aaron…Big Mike looks kind of angry…That leaves Big Mike and Andrew…I predicted Andrew was going home. Could I actually be right three weeks in a row?...After the break…Well, actually after Rihanna, after the break…