Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Who's Going Home?

Before I address who I think is going home, let me say something about the song choices tonight. Songs of inspiration can often lead to a lot of dreary ballads, but this show actually had a nice variety. So kudos to the choices as most of them were good ones…

So who’s going home? I think this could actually be the week that Teflon Tim’s luck runs out. This was his chance with a great song choice and he blew it. Since the results will be a part of “Idol Gives Back,” I have no idea how it’s going to happen, but if I had to pick a bottom three, I would go with Tim, Aaron and Siobhan. Casey probably deserves to be there, but I’m sure he’s probably pretty popular.

What do you guys think? Who do you think is going home? And were you inspired by any of the performances?

Feel free to post a comment while I vote a bazillion times for Crystal…