Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Did America Get It Right?

So, did America get it right? Absolutely 100%. Although in all honesty they should’ve sent her home weeks ago.

The question is, since Kristy Lee did give a pretty good performance, why did she finally end up going home this week?

One word: Simon. As I said last night, Simon trashed her performance to sway the audience to get rid of her. And it worked. I wish he would have done that weeks ago.

So next week is Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber week and since the contestants are working to pick their songs as we speak, let me telepathically send my request to David A. I want to hear him sing “Close Every Door” from “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” I mean, it was a showstopper for Donny Osmond. How more perfect could it be?

I’ll have my choices for the other contestants later this week. You guys be thinking too.

In the meantime, do you think that America got it right?…