Idol Chit-Chat
This is your place to discuss all things "American Idol." The performances, the judges, the past contestants — it’s all right here.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Life Anthem Week: What Will They Sing?

Since I'm not completely sure what qualifies as a life anthem, I can't possibly predict what the finalists will sing--although I'm pretty sure LaKisha will go with Whitney or Mariah--but "Entertainment Weekly" had an interesting suggestion for Phil I had to pass along to you...
They suggested that Phil sing "Eye of the Tiger."

I love it! And since Phil has proven that he sings better in a group, maybe he could become the new lead singer of Survivor. Because if you saw them on "Dancing With the Stars," you know they need one...

And if you were watching "24" last night and saw the "Idol" promo, you know they said that Bono was coaching the Idols. But as I told you yesterday, FOX's official press release said he is talking to them about the One organization and how they can help. So using the word "coaches" is probably a little bit of a stretch unless there's something else going on we don't know about...

Labels: